Who is going to fight for you and your family after your accident? At the San Francisco law offices of KCEH, we fight to protect serious personal injury victims. Whether you have suffered a catastrophic injury as the result of a motor vehicle accident or you have lost a loved one and want to file a wrongful death claim, we can help you explore your options and protect you rights.
Your Resolution Advocates
Kornblum, Cochran, Erickson, & Harbison, LLP
With the extensive resources needed to fully develop your case, we can take care of the economic and non-economic damages. We also provide financial planning for people who recover significant sums of money. With over forty years of experience, we can handle the most complex and serious claims, including:
- Car Accidents: If you have been seriously hurt or you have an uninsured or underinsured motorist claims, we can help.
- BART bus and train accidents: We handle claims involving all San Francisco and Bay Area forms of public transportation.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians and bike riders have rights on the road too. Make sure you protect yours.
- Truck and large vehicle accidents: Accidents involving commercial trucks and other vehicles often result in catastrophic and fatal injuries. We fight for the victim’s right to seek recovery.
- Dangerous and defective product liability: If a dangerous, defective or poorly labeled product has lead to serious injury, we can help you recover.
- Business and commercial premises liability: If you have been injured on someone else’s property as a result of their negligence, you can file a claim.
- Medical malpractice: If the negligence of a doctor or other healthcare professional has led to your injuries, you may have been the victim of medical malpractice.
- Elder abuse: From nursing home negligence to hospital abuse, we help families look after elderly people who cannot look out for themselves.
From wrongful death to catastrophic injury claims, we have the experience and resources to handle the most complex cases.
Do not wait to meet with an experienced attorney who can help you assess your claim and explore your options. Located in San Francisco, we are ready to meet you face-to-face and make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call 888-366-4395 or contact us online today to schedule a consultation.